The passion of gliding through the snow and seeing the surrounding nature from a different angle led many to snowboard. Once you are addicted to it, there is no turning back. However, even snowboarding demands to have protection as a sudden fall can harm you permanently. And one must especially cover their head. Therefore, the snowboard helmets are just the safety equipment you need. The balance of this helmet ensures overall protection.
But not all products are authentic or sturdy. A simple mistake in the construction can leave you physically injured forever. So, only choose the products that pose no threat but only safety. The list of top snowboard helmet provides right suggestions and you can study the characteristic for your own benefit.
- Top 10 Best Snowboard Helmets for Youth Reviews
- 10. Wildhorn Drift Active Ventilation Snowboard Helmets
- 9. Retrospec Traverse H1 Ski & Snowboard Helmets
- 8. Lucky Bums Snow Sport Helmet
- 7. Smith Optics Snow Sports Helmet Adults
- 6. Gonex Snowboard Winter Helmet
- 5. TurboSke For Men Women Youth Snowboard Helmets
- 4. OutdoorMaster KELVIN Ski Helmet
- 3. Anon Men’s Raider Ski/Snowboard Helmets
- 2. AKASO Ski Goggles Compatible and Snowboard Helmets
- 1. Zionor Snowboard Helmet Ventilation Control and Comfortable Liner
Top 10 Best Snowboard Helmets for Youth Reviews
10. Wildhorn Drift Active Ventilation Snowboard Helmets
Skiing as a sport can make anyone’s adrenaline rush. It’s exciting and enamouring at the same time but safety is also an issue that has to be looked at in this sport. Wildhorn’s Snowboard and Ski Helmet will allow you to keep your head in the game while protecting it from injuries. The company supplies its helmets to the US Ski team and also to Ashley Caldwell, a 4 times Olympian.
This lightweight snowboard helmet will not stop you from swaying swiftly down the snow. It is adjusted to all kinds of ski goggles and masks. Thus it is the perfect fit for everyone and anyone. Finally, the inner part is lined with ultra-plush material that provides insulation.
Consisting of 13 adjustable vents, you can get a hold on the ventilation system of the helmet. Change the temperature as you require. When you slide the cover open it can cool you up, slide it down to trap in the heat
- The helmet is indeed both comfortable and sturdy.
- The ear pads on either side are compatible with audio. Thus you can hear every sound around you even while wearing the helmet.
9. Retrospec Traverse H1 Ski & Snowboard Helmets
Putting on a helmet has never been this comfortable. Retrospec keeps comfort and athleisure in mind for its customers. The helmet has 10 separate vents which allow the air to pass. Temperature is easily regulated when it comes to this product. The cushiony lining protects your head while feeling soft against it too.
Be safe and be comfy with this helmet on your head. The interior is of EPS which is extremely good at absorbing shock. Thus you remain protected with these efficient soldiers.
- The convertible snowboard helmet’s exterior shell has ABS construction. As a result, makes the helmet strong enough to protect you from injuries.
- Fix your goggles onto the helmet with a simple goggle clip in the helmet. Also, the earmuffs on both sides keep your ears protected and warm.
- You can adjust the fit of the helmet according to the shape of your head. Simply turn the ErgoKnob Dial and you can have a customised ski helmet.
8. Lucky Bums Snow Sport Helmet
If you want to opt for a protective helmet for skiing, at an affordable price, then Lucky Bums snow sport helmet is the perfect option. The helmet is the epitome of comfort as it is cushioned on the inside and the strap on the chin is also padded. The helmet has EPS foam lining on the inside which absorbs the shock on impact.
Besides, the hard ABS shell on the outside keeps the helmet and your head from denting and damaging. The product lives up to EN1077 standards and is certified by CE for safety. Again, the EPS portion has a proper mesh system for soothing airflow.
- The fabric which lines the inner portion of the helmet has been treated to become hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial.
- From the 4 different snowboard helmet sizes you can choose, you have the option to adjust the chin strap to fit your head perfectly in all.
- If you buy this helmet you will receive a lifetime warranty on the helmet. You can exchange it if you find any defects.
7. Smith Optics Snow Sports Helmet Adults
Buck up and be ready to hit the snow with the brand new Smith Optics Helmet. An all-weather helmet to fit your sporty instincts around the year. The padded interior can keep you warm during cold weather and cool during the warm times. You can also integrate a Skullcandy headset into your helmet for entertainment.
Get grooving on the snow with your favourite tracks keeping you company. Using the AirEvac system it allows maximum air to flow. Therefore, keeping warm air from building up a sweat inside the helmet.
- This unisex snowboard helmet can manage temperature and moisture unlike any other.
- The ABS exterior saves both the helmet and your head from dents and injuries.
- A lifetime warranty is used on this product, upon finding any defects or damaged components.
6. Gonex Snowboard Winter Helmet
This lightweight snowboarding helmet is the ideal accessory for your snowy track adventures. The exterior shell has a strong and durable polycarbonate mould construction. This makes the shell resistant to dents and damage. The EPS interior is powerful enough to absorb the shock when the user is faced with an accident.
Moreover, now you don’t have to struggle to get the sizing right as the adjustment dial will help in attaining the perfect fit. It weighs a maximum of 1.01 lbs if it is of large size and unlocks it in just a click.
- It is padded, has cushioned chin strap and detachable ear pads. Thus you will remain warm in the coldest days.
- The upper part of the helmet has 4 separate vents. These vents are adjusted as you need.
- The Gonex Goggles are completely compatible with this Helmet. Also, you can easily take off the helmet with only a click.
5. TurboSke For Men Women Youth Snowboard Helmets
After extreme tests measuring its safety, TurboSke has come up with a helmet, tailor-made for your snowboarding adventures. With the sturdy ABS shell on the outside and soft EPS lining on the inside, you will be perfectly protected from accidents and impacts all the while.
Also, the superior ventilation, allows you to remain calm and comfortable while the adrenaline keeps you going. Around the year you will feel perfectly fine when you have this helmet on. Also, you can adjust the openings on the top as compared to the amount of warm air you wish to leave out.
- The helmet features airy ventilation. The pockets catch the air from the front and allow the warm air to leave from the back.
- The dial on the helmet allows you to fit the helmet onto your head perfectly.
- Even the sizes are adjusted to fit.
4. OutdoorMaster KELVIN Ski Helmet
The OutdoorMaster has ticked all the boxes when it comes to safety and comfort. Although it gives you the much need rush, without proper protection you might face severe injuries.
Not just that, this helmet has various colours to choose from. Match your costume with these helmets and get ready to show off on the snow. All the helmets have a matte finish, making them look stunning and suave. Also, you washing the ear pads and inner fleece fabric is super easy as they are detachable.
- The ABS exterior and the EPS interior keeps the helmet sturdy and rock hard and absorbs shocks really well.
- With a turn of the dial, you can adjust the helmet according to the shape of your head.
- 14 separate vents inside the helmet allow air to pass so that you can enjoy a sweat-free skiing experience.
3. Anon Men’s Raider Ski/Snowboard Helmets
The Anon Men’s Raider Helmet is the perfect companion for your skiing and snowboarding adventures. Protect your head while experiencing the glamour of nature in white. The inner part of the product has enough ventilation to keep the air flowing. It sucks in fresh air from the front and lets out warm moisture from the back. This allows the goggles to stay clean without droplets forming on the glass.
Also, because of the proper ventilation, the temperature within the helmet remains steady, keeping you warm during winter and cool during summer.
- You can enjoy some music while dashing down the hill, with the wind blowing against your face. The multi-season snowboard helmet is compatible with Skullcandy headsets. Thus you can move jam to your favourite track on the snowy tracks.
- If you wish to wear a beanie or a cap under the helmet, then the SimpleFit feature will help you a lot. You only need to take out the inner lining and padding, to have a more customized fit.
- The ABS shell on the outside keeps the helmet protected from dents and scratches. It protects your head perfectly.
2. AKASO Ski Goggles Compatible and Snowboard Helmets
Wearing a protective cover while skiing and snowboarding, not just protect your head from injuries, but also keeps you warm. AKASO is a brand which has catered to both safety and comfort for the perfect execution of skills while sliding down the mountain. The helmet is extremely lightweight and feels like a part of the body when worn.
The inner part has EPS foam lining. This absorbs shock and keeps you safe, upon facing an accident. Also, the goggle loop attaches the goggles to the helmet. Thus you do not have to keep putting your goggles into place all the time.
- The tension dial is located at the back of the helmet and it allows you to keep the helmet in place.
- Although the entire helmet has enough ventilation from the inside, the top of I has adjustable ventilating features. You can adjust the opening by the amount of heat you wish to let out from the helmet.
- The fleece and earpads are pulled out without any problem.
1. Zionor Snowboard Helmet Ventilation Control and Comfortable Liner
The Zionor H2 Helmet is the perfect addition to your snowboarding kit. This is compatible with any weather and does not cause any level of discomfort. You can manually adjust the ventilation and customize the airflow to your need. The ABS top cover makes the helmet strong and sturdy enough to withstand any unfortunate accidents.
Also, the EPS inner lining makes sure that your head is protected from the impact that an accident might have. Be safe and be adventurous with Zionor.
- The fabric and foam lining on the inside and padded ear area keep you warm and fuzzy during the cold weather.
- The ventilation of the helmet is in place with the ventilation of goggles. Hence air can flow without causing any moisture formation on the goggles.
- You will get a 1-year warranty with the product.
Even though all that rush, you certainly need to assure your safety. Cover your head with the best snowboard helmets and stay harmless at all instances.